Sunday, June 8, 2014

Nick & Carrie & Baylee // MaternitySession. Kokomo, IN

Nick and I have known each other for quite some time. He has assisted me on a wedding a did a few years ago, to basically see how I work and we both happen to shoot Nikon so it was a big plus in my book. He also contacted me to gain some perspective on shooting abandoned buildings and the stance I take on what he would say is "making an old chair look good" Hes a stand up guy for sure. Nick and his wife Carrie are expecting their first child here real soon. He inquired a while ago asking if Id be into shooting their maternity session and I said "absolutely". He told me they didn't want something completely ordinary but that he trusts my body of work and my ideas. This being my first maternity shoot I wanted to give them the best I could but in a small way challenge myself and bring everything together in a soft, delicate way.

Their baby's name will be Baylee, she is due at the end of the June, I told them to shoot for June 19th but we'll see what happens... They were a breeze to work with and I wish both of them the best with everything in welcoming Baylee to the word. Thank you for viewing and enjoy your day.

Nick+Carrie+Baylee Nick+Carrie+Baylee Nick+Carrie+Baylee Nick+Carrie+Baylee Nick+Carrie+Baylee Nick+Carrie+Baylee Nick+Carrie+Baylee Nick+Carrie+Baylee