Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Mia S // Fort Wayne, IN

Mia S comes from one of the best and wholesome families surrounded by love and a strong work ethic. Nothing but respect for them, honestly. I've known her parents Jason and Audra for over 20 years so it was a real pleasure to photograph their eldest daughter. I will admit I'm a bit late on getting this shoot up but it was a good time. I have not been to this spot since I want to say, 2018. Not much has changed but I knew the fall colors would really pop.

I was asked if she could bring her guitar as this a major focus in her life and of course. I want to capture what is important to the client. I was pleasantly surprised when her dad, Jason told me she's been working on Texas is the Reason songs! One of my favorite bands from the late 90s and much to my delight she played those songs the most of the time. It was a lot of fun. Catching up with the family and sharing laughs and memories. Makes my job all the more worth it.

Thank you, Mia as well as Jason and Audra. I appreciate you all.

Mia S // Fort Wayne, IN Mia S // Fort Wayne, IN Mia S // Fort Wayne, IN Mia S // Fort Wayne, IN Mia S // Fort Wayne, IN Mia S // Fort Wayne, IN