Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Matthew Schmoll // Columbia City, IN

Matt is an awesome kid with a passion for music and skateboarding. I was stoked to do this session cause it was something new for me. This wasnt really set up to be a typical "senior session" but in my mind thats how I tried to format it. We played around with some ideas and made the session work for the requested shots from his family and the ideas that him and I bounced off of each other. The threat of rain was in the forecast so I cut some props for laughs. It worked for sure! Such an awesome session. I was never a sports photographer and honestly never wanted to be but it was good fun to break out of the norm a little bit and try my hand at another branch. Thank you and enjoy. Matthew Schmoll Matthew Schmoll Matthew Schmoll Matthew Schmoll Matthew Schmoll