Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Damon & AnneMarie // Lafayette, IN

I first met Damon a few years ago at the Phunk N Ink tattoo convention in Fort Wayne, IN, He just so happened to be getting a piece by Dusty Neal who is a friend of mine. We got to talking and realized we live in the same city and thought maybe we would see each other around sometime. Fast forward to about a year later Damon asked me if I would shoot some work for his up and coming portfolio book. I happily concurred.

A few months after shooting some clients of Damon's at his shop Revolution Tattoo & Body Modification in West Lafayette he approached me about doing a session with him and his wife AnneMarie. He told me they have never really had professional photographs done in the 13 years theyve been together.

While doing this session Damon stated that he gives me full artistic freedom, being an artist himself he takes a lot of pride in so I mentioned that I totally wanted to do an all Black & White session. Its something Ive never done for a client and I thought it would be awesome given they themselves wore those colors for their session. Thank you and Enjoy.

Damon & AnneMarie Damon & AnneMarie Damon & AnneMarie Damon & AnneMarie Damon & AnneMarie Damon & AnneMarie Damon & AnneMarie