Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lisa & Chad // Midland MI

Lisa and Chad..what to say that hasnt already been said. This couple booked me for their engagement session, which can be seen here: L&C Engagement Session we all had an awesome time and I knew this wedding was going to set the bar for me as I try to do every wedding.

Lisa and Chad have been together 10+ years and both in the Veterinarian field and through hard work and zip codes they have remained together through all that. They couldn't have picked more picturesque locations. Dow Gardens for the ceremony at The H Hotel in downtown Midland . I was in awe of the locations. Simply awesome to photograph and provided a great back drop for my ideas.

I wanted to thank the Frank and Bartner families for their hospitality and kind nature not to mention Lisa and Chad, who I wish the best. Thank you for viewing and enjoy.
Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad Lisa & Chad

Assistant: Jenna Brown

Ceremony Location: Dow Gardens

Reception Location: The Dolce H Hotel