Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Elizabeth + Wrangler // Rome City, IN

Elizabeth and Wrangler, My first session since December of 2019. Opening my books up again was something I felt good about but nervous at the same time. Being this was a senior shoot and not one for following trends, I wanted to be sure I had some assurance that I in fact knew what I was doing. Portraits are just that and although I'm still actively shooting digital and film it was going to be good. The caveat was it was a senior session and there was a horse involved. We'll let's get to it!

I pull up to a location in Kendallville, I see a horse and my client in the front yard. I'd never shot with an animal of this stature but honestly everything went smooth. Elizabeth or Liz was super easy to work with. Wrangler, the horse was well behaved. The connection between these two was special. It was a real bond and I hope that the images captured that. This is planned to be the first session of two for her senior sessions. I'm excited for the second as I am clicking through these images. Thank you Liz! It was rad to get to know you and Wrangler.

Liz + Wrangler // Rome City, IN Liz + Wrangler // Rome City, IN Liz + Wrangler // Rome City, IN Liz + Wrangler // Rome City, IN Liz + Wrangler // Rome City, IN Liz + Wrangler // Rome City, IN Liz + Wrangler // Rome City, IN Liz + Wrangler // Rome City, IN