Sunday, December 17, 2017

Heaven Jacobs - Senior 2018 // Fort Wayne, IN

Meet Heaven. Perhaps, some of you have already. Heaven is my daughter. Steady approaching adult life and man, am I proud and a little nervous. Heaven has always been one of my favorite people but shes a little like me so how could I not, right? In all serious though, she makes her way through life as a good, warm-hearted person. Things might not always go the way we plan but I try to instill in her that life takes time and if you fall or stumble that you can pick yourself back up and try again and again.

I'll keep this brief but for you Heaven: We get through this life on good days and some bad days but know that I am here to walk with you in whatever aspect of life you may face. What challenges and road blocks that may stand in your way we will get through together. We laugh, we cry and sometimes we sing in the car but most importantly you are an amazing human being! Im very proud of you and I love you very much!

Heaven Senior 2018 Heaven Senior 2018 Heaven Senior 2018 Heaven Senior 2018 Heaven Senior 2018 Heaven Senior 2018 Heaven Senior 2018 Heaven Senior 2018 Heaven Senior 2018