Sunday, December 17, 2017

Doust-Labamoff Family // Fort Wayne, IN

It was brought to my attention that I havent updated my blog / site in some time. I didnt realize that it has been almost a year. Man, am I kicking myself. Its hard to expand upon a business if you're not producing content for the world to see. I have been focusing on more personal work that gets posted to Instagram and building a 1930 Ford Model A hotrod which is really just an excuse so Im going to make up for it all here and now! Welcome back!

I was given a lead by a friend of mine to go a family shoot for Debbie Doust and her family. Once I was informed it would be around 29 people, I was up for the challenge. One thing I tend to forget in the moment of shooting a large group is to make sure you can see every person in some way and a challenge it was. With the looming clouds and the threat of rain I think we go through it pretty well. The site of the shoot was at the Lebamoff home for their fathers birthday and a lovely home and lovely people. Very hospitable and kind. As the family filled in we got to work. Its shoots like this I enjoy. I can stay behind the camera and capture moments between family groupings. It was just a lot of fun and I want to thank everyone involved. Enjoy

Doust-Lebamoff Family Doust-Lebamoff Family Doust-Lebamoff Family Doust-Lebamoff Family Doust-Lebamoff Family Doust-Lebamoff Family Doust-Lebamoff Family Doust-Lebamoff Family Doust-Lebamoff Family Doust-Lebamoff Family Doust-Lebamoff Family Doust-Lebamoff Family