Sunday, April 29, 2012

Matthew Schmoll // Fort Wayne, IN

Ive known Matt for some time and this is the second time I have shot him. He is an awesome kid with such a good attitude on life, It's humbling. Matt has been into skateboarding and music for some time so I most definitely incorporated that into the shots I took. Before this shoot I really sat down and mapped out my shots/poses etc. I even drew up a story board on paper which was something I've never done but I'm now a believer cause it worked for sure. I woke up knowing that I had to set the bar with this shoot. Its 2012 and I, as a photographer needed to progress and shine through and I am so stoked at the final product. success achieved! Matthew informed me that he has been accepted to Ball State for Journalism! Proud of this kid. I wish him the best of luck in the future. Matthew Schmoll // Senior Session Matthew Schmoll // Senior Session Matthew Schmoll // Senior Session Matthew Schmoll // Senior Session Matthew Schmoll // Senior Session Matthew Schmoll // Senior Session Matthew Schmoll // Senior Session Matthew Schmoll // Senior Session Matthew Schmoll // Senior Session Matthew Schmoll // Senior Session ...and my favorite shot from out session from 2010... Matthew Schmoll