Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dinero Moneybagz // Fort Wayne, IN.

I first discovered Dinero Moneybagz from the "My City" video made for the organization known as "A Better Fort" and Hip Hop 4 the City. Once the video was released it blew up all over social network sites and I was hooked on the song and it made me feel good to be a native to Fort Wayne. Something about Dinero Moneybagz stood out to me. His style grabbed me and I did research to find this kid and Im glad I did.

Having contact over a span of a couple of months we booked the shoot. The direction I was going for fit his style and we laughed and told jokes more than shoot the session I think. Everything worked out awesome and Im so pleased with this shoot. Please do yourself and favor and check out his music

Dinero Moneybags Promo Session//Fort Wayne, IN Dinero Moneybags Promo Session//Fort Wayne, IN Dinero Moneybags Promo Session//Fort Wayne, IN Dinero Moneybags Promo Session//Fort Wayne, IN Dinero Moneybags Promo Session//Fort Wayne, IN Dinero Moneybags Promo Session//Fort Wayne, IN Dinero Moneybags Promo Session//Fort Wayne, IN

...and then we tell jokes and do a little behind the scenes stuff right

Dinero Moneybags Promo Session//Fort Wayne, IN