Saturday, October 22, 2016

T&J // Plymouth, IN

Justin Jordan, It's important that I use his full name because every one of the 3000 emails we exchanged was signed with his full name. I would like it more if it said "Dominic Toretto" but that could be misleading or at least lets me know he will never live his life a quarter mile at a time with a name like Justin Jordan but I can relate to the initials. He booked me from suggestions on an Indiana local Subaru forum and I'm grateful to have met him. Additionally, during our client meeting I met his better half..his "Letty Ortiz" if you will. I'm not sure if she has ever had a 2G buy in or raced an RX7 in the desert while saying "seeeeee ya!" while hitting the NOS button in her S14 but either way she is a great addition to their small garage, and rumor has it that if you cant find the right tool in their garage, you dont belong near a car.

They wanted a simple wedding session with formals not over posed and we kept it that way. I'm not sure if Plymouth is the mosquito capital of world but I will tell you first hand it's a gnarly reality and I'm thanking my lucky stars for calamine lotion and truly great clients. I appreciate both Tammy and Justin Jordan very much. They are easy to make laugh and have a great chemistry and big hearts. They made sure I was well taken care of and accommodated. I'm posting this session in Black & White(a though there are more color images) but these stood out to me, maybe its a phase but I'll go with it. Thank you for reading. Enjoy your weekend.

T&J // Plymouth Indiana T&J // Plymouth Indiana T&J // Plymouth Indiana T&J // Plymouth Indiana T&J // Plymouth Indiana T&J // Plymouth Indiana T&J // Plymouth Indiana T&J // Plymouth Indiana T&J // Plymouth Indiana T&J // Plymouth Indiana T&J // Plymouth Indiana T&J // Plymouth Indiana T&J // Plymouth Indiana T&J // Plymouth Indiana T&J // Plymouth Indiana