Sunday, February 10, 2019

Justin + Cassie // Rome City, IN

Justin and I have been friends for many years and he is king when it comes to the sign painting game in Fort Wayne. When Justin came to me and asked if Id be down to photograph their wedding I didn't hesitate. It was a small family only ceremony, simple and to the point. Justin and Cassie always compliment my work and come to me for most all of their photo needs and Ive said it before but repeat clients are what makes the world turn. The location was the beautiful grounds at the Gene Statton Porter Historic site. Its always a joy to photograph two rad, and giving people. Jenna tagged along for the marco shots which she rules way more than I do(thank you) Justin and Cassie - Thank you so much to the both of them. Justin & Cassie Justin & Cassie Justin & Cassie Justin & Cassie Justin & Cassie Justin & Cassie Justin & Cassie Justin & Cassie Justin & Cassiea> Justin & Cassie Justin & Cassie Justin & Cassie Justin & Cassie Justin & Cassie Justin & Cassie Justin & Cassie