Sunday, December 22, 2019

Bartom Family // Fort Wayne, IN

Where does the time go? Seems like a valid questions. This blog is all but dead anymore. I haven't been active as a working photographer. I think Ive been more focused on personal work as I have said in previous entries. Ive been busy in 2019 with a house build, a hot rod build, work...the list goes on and on. I was approached by a co-worker who asked me to do a small session of her boys because they dont have many images together. I obliged and the location was set. Christmas is right around the corner so what better placed than the St. Joe Christmas Tree Farm. Things went off without a hitch and we knocked it out in the fair weather. I appreciate Emily and her family for the opportunity. Heres to you and yours this holiday season! Enjoy Bartrom Family Bartrom Family Bartrom Family Bartrom Family Bartrom Family Bartrom Family Bartrom Family