Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Old Scratch // Fort Wayne, IN

Automotive photography...motorcycle photography...whatever, I dabble. As a person who enjoys traditional hotrods...that's a lie. I'm neck deep into the whole thing! I've had a few features in magazines like Ol' Skool Rodz and Kustom Car Deluxe with lofty goals of shooting for Hop Up Magazine but as we know most print media is dying out and getting features are harder than it used to be. My good friend Erik completed his first build for a friend and asked if I'd like to shoot it? Sure would! He honestly did an amazing job on this build for being his first but it was with passion and purpose. He may not believe it but I'm proud of him and I thank him for thinking of me to shoot this bike but for being a solid dude! Thank you Erik!

Old Scratch // Fort Wayne, IN Old Scratch // Fort Wayne, IN Old Scratch // Fort Wayne, IN Old Scratch // Fort Wayne, IN Old Scratch // Fort Wayne, IN Old Scratch // Fort Wayne, IN My '32 Roadster makes an appearence...

Old Scratch // Fort Wayne, IN